Friday, March 6, 2009

Stream of consciousness

Promised myself I would write whatever thoughts came into my mind and post regardless of what it said. So, enjoy the randomness. And please, give it a try. It feels good.





In a rut. A rough patch. (awful term) A well.....a well. Friends are losing jobs because the economy sucks. Out of work for another 2 weeks prolly. I need to work soon. Too much time on one's hands makes Case a dull....er......intropective boy. So yes, economy...I hate you at this present time. Going through a very difficult breakup with someone I love immensely. When it rains it pours. Hard. Cancels plans. Waiting for the back to heal. Good progress so far. Very happy with that. Enjoying much wine of late. I had missed it. Not that I had ever ingested alot of it but nonetheless, missed it. Keeping busy and staying healthy and positive. I believe that it is through times such as these that we ALL become more amazing, more important in the grand scheme of things. I have faith in myself, my friends who have lost jobs, my past flame. We are all great people and I know we deserve and will enjoy amazing things. Been writing alot. I have found it helpful. Its a private thing that somehow purges one of their frustrations. Never knew it worked that way. I am learning everyday. Schooled. Friends in town this eve. Excited. Yea for awful grammar. Yarn. Pomegranite. Gay friendly bartenders in Tribeca playing sad music all night. ha. Yeah I'll end it there :)

1 comment:

Baba Hot said...

Personal growth usually comes with pain. When you hurt, you examine everything looking for something to make you feel better. It's a time to reevaluate, think back a few years. What was I thinking then? What were my goals? Where did I think I'd be in 5 years. Are there goals left undone? How have I grown?How do I want to grow now? The pain is real but it will subside with time. You will grow in ways you never expected. It's an adventure, sad at times but rewarding in the end. You are an amazing young man with tremendous attributes and you will succeed in finding your way through this difficult time. Love you.